Monday, November 26

The Princess Coat | a preview

I've a confession to make; I've been holding out on you - all you vintage princess coat lovers. Because, how can I, a consummate lover of vintage princess bring myself to part with such lovely winter specimens, even when they aren't my size? The answer is, I haven't; but that's all about to change. For the 2012 holiday season I'm setting my personal affinity aside and stocking the shop with 1930s-1950s princess coats - so, be sure to let Santa know...

Look for all of these in the SHOP this week!

6 comments:

Rosaspina Vintage said...

*___* Oh. My. Goodness.
I'm officially ruined, Lauren :)

LoveCharlesVintage said...

Beautiful coats! They will surely get snatched up right away.

Tasha said...

Oh how did you know I've -desperately- been looking for a vintage coat just like one of these! I see at least two I just adore, I'll have to hope one is my size. :)

polli said...

lovely coats, I will definatly need one of those travelling to New Zealand

Emileigh said...

OH wow, those are all GORGEOUS!!!

Giselle said...

These are so beautiful! I would love one of these for the winter.

Post a Comment

Other posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin